Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 4, 2013

Hello family,

Yes, I did buy some lights for my bike. The lights work great though.

Yesterday was the first day that I rode my bike in the rain. That was fun and will continue to be. It seems like we ride about 6-7 miles a day about. I a working off some of the fat that I have gained out here. :)

I think I am going to make a list of things I am grateful for.

My new companion is doing well. He taught the restoration for the first time this week. He did great. Much better than I remember doing my first time. He already has a strong desire to be obedient as well so that helps. I am working on teaching him to plan better though and on how not to talk to girls. He is a funny guy though.

On Halloween, we stayed inside and did our planning for the week. It was a lot of fun... We live in an apartment so nobody came to our door. Apparently, we were supposed to have a ghost on our door to allow them to come. Whoops. It's OK I didn't really have any candy to give to them.

I'm excited that Chad is leaving this week. Seems like yesterday when he got his call. Is he nervous? He will do great. Tell him to just listen to his trainer and have fun with his trainer. Being a trainer, you have a lot of stuff weighing on you and you forget to have fun. I'm glad that Elder Stone reminds me to have fun sometimes and to laugh. Make sure you ask questions as well. Your trainer doesn't know what is on your mind unless you share it with him. Umm... that's about it. Be happy, work hard, and be obedient!

That's about it for this week. Thanks for the prayers. I love you guys a lot.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment