Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20, 2014

Hello family,

Yesterday was transfers. I am still in the same area, but I did get a new companion. His name is Elder Jones from Arizona. He is pretty cool from what I can tell so far, but we'll see. He has been out for 10 months. My last companion got transferred just one ward over, which is funny because he is still in my district.

The two Marshallese people I interviewed got baptized! It was sweet. We took our investigator to it in preparation for his own baptism. This last Sunday I interviewed two more people for baptism. They actually spoke English so it went a ton better. It was super cool to see the changes that they had made in their life. I have another baptism interview this Sunday as well.

This week we found a new investigator named Dean. He is a pretty cool guy that knows a lot of Mormons. He is a triathlon coach.

That's about it for this week.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment