Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7, 2013

Hello Family,

I got transfered to a new area along with a new companion. I am in a place called Canby, Oregon. My new companion is Elder Awtry. He is a super cool guy and there is a ton of work going on here. Apparently this is a high teaching area. Kinda the opposite of my last area.

Elder Awtry is really into cars and photography. It's funny cause he points out all the sweet cars as we are driving. Yes, I am still the designated driver. Elder Awtry has been out for 14 months so I'm sure that I will learn a few things from him. It's going to be an exciting transfer.

Canby reminds me of one of those old town cities. We cover a huge area. There are still a lot of trees, but not nearly as many as in West Linn.

Tell Jenna thanks for the email. I loved hearing from her. 

Oh, and yes all those falls were separate falls. It was a hike that we went on that follows the riverside almost exactly. Along the way we saw all those falls. Every picture I sent was a different waterfall.

I love you all.

Elder Udy

1 comment:

  1. Dear Emerson

    I know it took me a while to find this but I finally did. I just wanted to let you know that me(Fed) and all your friends in SLC miss you so much and we can't wait to see you again. I'm not giving anything away when I say you may receive something in the mail from us. Cant wait to get more updates. :D

    Your truly
    Nelson Wetmore

    ReplyDelete