Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 9, 2013

Hello family,

Thanks for the great picture. It was exciting to see all the snow. My companion is from Texas and I showed it to him. He didn't really react, but it's unusual for him. The weather here has been super, super unusual. It has only rained 3 times this whole winter. Everyone is a little freaked out about it. Also, this last week has been below 30 degrees. Nobody knows what to do and they are all staying inside. It gets pretty cold riding down hills on your bike, but we got hats. Don't worry. Also, three days ago, it snowed for about 2 hours here. Everyone was kinda excited/scared about it. It reminded me of Utah a lot. Luckily, it went away by the next day.

James Thomas had Bro Brownell baptize him and confirm him and ordain him. He asked me first, but I said it would be better to have someone in the ward do it. Bro. Brownell is the ward mission leader.
I watched the First Presidency broadcast at the bishops house with our recent convert James. It was sweet! I think I liked last year's devotional better though.

I love you all and am grateful for an awesome family.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment