Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 30, 2013

Hello family,

This week was good. We had a good Christmas Day. I enjoyed talking to you as well. 
 
Today we went to the Nike employee store and I thought since everything there is 50% off and I will never be there again I should buy something. I spent about 25-30 minutes deciding on whether or not to buy the cool shirt that I found. I didn't want to spend $48 dollars on it, but it was a cool shirt. I left it and while my companion was looking at some shoes I saw some shoes that I thought were pretty cool. They were $80 dollars and I tried them on really quick and gave up stressing over what to buy and just bought the shoes.

We were able to teach some of our investigators this week that we haven't taught in awhile. Weird...right? ya, they went well. One of them, we gave a church tour to. He committed to come. We had a lesson also with our Hindu investigators. It's interesting with them, because while we read scriptures in English they read them in Hindi. They actually understand them now, which is awesome!

We gave a bunch of blessings this week, which was awesome. How great it is to help others in need. The sisters in our area never hesitate to offer them to everyone they meet. It's great.
I think that's about it.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment