Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014


Hello Family,

For new year's this week we did missionary work, we got a new investigator! It was great. I'm glad that you had a good one.

Yes, our Hindu investigators speak English, but they also speak Hindi. It's a slow process talking about Christianity with them. They actually believe almost the same things that we do, but they have different names for it. Most of the stuff in the plan of salvation they agreed with except the end kingdoms. That was different for them.

My facebook account is the same one that I used back home. I just changed some stuff on there. My name is now Elder Emerson Udy, instead of just Emerson Udy. You can go look if you want to. You can just log on to your account and see it. You don't need a special link or anything.

No Ipad yet. President Morby said in a couple weeks they would send some.

Laurel is coming home soon. That will be exciting for you. Wish I could be there for that, but...ya.

That's all this week.
Love, Elder Udy


No comments:

Post a Comment