Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 13, 2014

Hello family,

Hope you have fun with Laurel coming home. Say hi to her for me. Wish I was there to see her, but ya.

Transfers were today and I am going to be here in Cooper Mountain for another 6 weeks. Our district leader got transferred out and the district leader that I had while I was in Canby came here. This will be the second time that I have served with Elder Barlow as my district leader. Kinda funny.

This week we were able to find a new investigator that we set a baptismal date with. I am not really sure how serious he was about it, but he committed nonetheless. Hope everything works out with him.

This Sunday (yesterday) we were planning on having 3 investigators come to church and none of them showed up. We followed up with them and they all had some excuse of some kind. Very frustrating, but there's always next week. They will come eventually.

We had a special training meeting Friday, that trained us how to do better planning. President Morby is going to try to come out and plan with the missionaries at night at there home every night now. That will be fun if he comes to us.

Anyway, not much time now. Love you all.

Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment