Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013

Hello there,
 
I bet your excited to hear what I have to say this week about what happened. hahahahahahaha.

Umm alright soooo I have a funny story to write about. The Staskawicz family found my blog on the internet. Noah, if your reading this, HELLO! special shoutout for you, can't wait to come over for dinner tonight. Super funny though that they found my blog and read it. Oh! and by the way, their name is Polish not Finnish like I said before.
 
Ya, this is Elder Manwill's last week on his mission. Crazy to think that he is going home. All the talk that has been going on lately about it makes me feel like I am coming home soon, but that is far from true. I still have work to do out here and things to learn. Elder Manwill said that once you finally become comfortable with teaching and being a missionary your mission ends. So if that is true, then I still have some time before I get good at being a missionary. So yeah next time I email I will have a new companion. We'll see what happens. Hopefully we will get along. I'm sure that we will.
 
Yes we sang this week at church. It went super well. We told president and sister Morby that we were singing and they showed up to hear us. That was super awesome! They are such amazing people and they support us in everything. They are very personable people with big hearts. You can just tell that they love us.

Lets see...O yeah this week I went on an exchange with one of the zone leaders for a day, Elder Davis. He is such an awesome guy! We had a lot of fun. At the end of the exchange he said that he was testing me to see where I was at and to see if I knew the area.  He said that I did pretty good, so that's a good sign.
 
Say Hi! to Grandma and Grandpa, and tell them that I enjoy the letters that they send! I have been meaning to write them back, I promise. Umm I hope they have fun on their trip.
 
Anyway, my time is done.
 
Love you all, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment