Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013

Dear Chad,

GO ON A MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise you that it will be the best thing that you have ever done in your life. Besides, there aren't going to be any girls at BYU now anyway. Also, school will be there for another 50 bazillion years. Your opportunity to serve the lord is a short lived opportunity. Just ask mom.

Dear family,
This week has been interesting. Elder Lloyd is a good guy. He is super optimistic about the work and has some ideas as to how to help the work progress in this area. He has been out only 6 months. He just graduated from greenie status. I have been helping him to get to know the area. It has been hard to get him around to meet the people because 1 of our investigators is in jail. Long story. On the other hand our other investigator basically set his own baptismal date for March 16 which is way awesome. That is going to be a good day. I hope everything works out so that goes through. This is Elder Lloyds first time being in an area with two wards so it was hard for him to sit in church for 8 hours. Hopefully he will get used to it.

Other news is that I am sending pictures this week. The first one is from when I went to Voodoo doughnuts. I am eating a bacon maple bar. The second one is from transfer day. That was my last day with my trainer Elder Manwill. I will miss him a lot. The third is of me with my new companion Elder Lloyd.




Yes, I did hear about the 58 new missions. Did you know that there is going to be a Vancouver mission and a Salem mission opening up? They are probably going to end up taking missionaries from us to fill the spots there. That would be interesting if I got transferred to a new mission. I have no idea when that will be happening, but it will be during my time on a mission.

Oh. I wanted to tell mom something funny. Well...first off thanks for sweet letters mom! Also, I shared something from your letter this week about trust with my district leader and guess what...he asked me if I would share it in district meeting...Looks like I am doing the spiritual thought. Oh well. It's not the first time.

I have been out for 4.5 months now. How crazy is that? Time is flying by.

Not sure what else to say. So I guess I will call that good. Love Ya Bye.

Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment