Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

Hello family,

This week went well. The ward Loves a lot. I made an extra special effort to be excited and energetic about the work. It seemed to pay off a lot, because the ward seems to love us. We both bore our testimonies in sacrament meeting and that was the cherry on top. I think that we might have gone a little too far on the excitement part, because they asked us to speak next week in sacrament meeting about agency. Lol, its alright though, because it will just be a greater opportunity to serve and gain member trust. They said that we were good missionaries already. I guess the previous missionaries weren't the greatest and they never rode their bikes. O well.

We met some awesome people this week. Most were less actives, but one of them was an investigator from the Marshall Islands. He doesn't really speak English. Our only other investigator is a man named Dave that I guess is pretty solid. He wants to get baptized in about 6 months. Hopefully, we can meet with him this week.

Those are our only investigators so we are going to be doing some finding in this area for sure. The ward really wants to do missionary work, but need a little bit of extra enthusiasm about it. In my last area we had a set of sisters in the ward and they got tons of investigators just because they were always excited and super bubbly about everything so I have been trying to do that in this area. Trying to serve in every aspect that comes my way and give everything that I have to the work. Hopefully we can build the area up and get the ward excited by doing that.

My last companion stayed in Cooper Mountain. My new companion and I both came into this area at the same time so neither of us know anything about the area. It's pretty fun doing it again. Starting from square one on everything.

That's all for today. Say hello to everyone for me.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment