Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 7, 2014

Hello family,

Today is transfer meeting and I'm staying in my area for another 6 weeks. It's pretty exciting. Same companion also. I have three members of my district leaving so we will have to give the new ones a big warm welcome. It will be great.

I didn't really have a favorite talk. I loved all of them. Elder Anderson had a good talk. Also, President Monson had a good one. I learned a lot from Elder Bednar and Elder Stevenson as well.

This week was kinda tough. We had a bunch of stuff fall through and we had a super hard time finding members to come out with us. Hopefully next week will be better though. Looking forward to good things happening this transfer. The last transfer is in the past and we are going to try and make this one the best one ever!

There is a girl here from Kiel, Germany that is staying with a family in the ward. She is here for a year on an exchange thingy. She is interested in our church kinda. I am wondering if Sheldon or Kendal have been there.

I think that's about it for this week.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment