Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013

Hello Family,

On Easter we went to church all day and then we went to a members house to eat. We also played a game called egg bop, which was pretty fun. Basically all you do is smack eggs into each other. They played with hard-boiled eggs, but I think that raw eggs would make it much more exciting. At church we sang Christ the Lord is Risen Today in both wards. That was cool. I also sang in both ward choirs and went to both ward choir practices. That was fun. Lots of singing.

Also, one of our investigators moved this week. We moved her in like 20 minutes because she didn't have that much stuff and way more people showed up to help than was required.

After I wake up I go every morning and exercise. I go to the gym in our apartment complex every morning to lift weights. I am hoping that by the end of my mission I will be ripped and have huge abs. That would be sweeet. Also, I do it because we are supposed to exercise so I might as well get something out of it.

Of course I get to watch conference. :) I don't really know where yet, but I will find somewhere to go. If my first plan works out then I will end up watching it with our recent convert Bob. That would be awesome! I read from Elder Uchtdorf about preparing for general Conference. He mentioned three different points that I have been sharing with members at dinner appointments. 1. Come with a question 2. Don't discount a familiar message 3. Conference is meant to prepare you for the upcoming 6 months. You guys should go with a question. I promise you will get more out of conference.

I am excited for conference. This should be a pretty good one. I can't wait to hear them talk about the missionary work that is going on. It truly is astonishing.

Thats all for this week I guess. LOVE YOU!!! Hope you enjoy conference.

Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment