Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22, 2013

Dear Family,

Another week gone in the city of West Linn. Things are going alright here. There were some awesome things that happened during tracting this week. Saturday morning we tracted into this guy and he opened the door and we started talking to him. He told us that he had been reading the BoM and had been researching Joseph Smith and the restoration. He asked if there was a class that he could go to for more information. We told him that we teach people about it and then he asked if the class was free. Funniest thing ever. We told him to come to church the next day. He didn't come unfortunately, but hopefully something in the future will happen. It's amazing to see how the Lord is preparing people.

To answer your question, D&C 89 is the word of wisdom so that would be my guess. When we teach the word of wisdom I like to use the scripture about how your body is a temple in 1 Corinthians. Along with that we also read D&C 89.

I did hear about the Boston Marathon a lady told us all about it while we were tracting. That is way scary.

Other than that this week was pretty normal. This upcoming week is going to be super busy. We have a ton of stuff planned.

Oh I guess I should mention that we have been playing rugby on Pdays with all the other missionaries in the zone. Rugby is an interesting sport. It's fun to get out and do stuff.

Today we are going laser tagging. Also, I am going to play tennis with Elder Lloyd right after I am done writing you. Abby showed me some skills, so I hope I can remember them.

It is always raining here, but lately it has been super sunny. It's spring time here. Everyday has been like in the 70's or high 60's. Perfect weather for you mom.

I think that is it. Hope you all are well. I pray for you as well.

Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment