Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013

Hello Family,
Our teaching pool did increase a little bit. We found a new investigator that is super interested in the church. She has some member friends. Also, by working with the members, we were able to make ourselves aware of a bunch of people the ward is working on by inviting them to church, activities, lessons, and such. There are actually quite a few. Also, on Sunday, we received a referral from a member that she said had questions about the church. I guess she has taken the lessons in the past and was on the edge of getting baptized. I can't wait to go and meet her this week.
I haven't heard a single thing about pioneers the whole time I've been here. I forgot all about that holiday. I have started reading Our Heritage. It's a super good book so far. I learned a bunch of stuff about Joseph Smith and the process of translating the plates. I knew about about the 116 lost pages, and luckily the lord knew it would happen.
Chad, I am super excited for you! My call came after 3 weeks.
O, this week we went and bucked hay for like 5 hours with the district. That was fun.
I think that's about it.
Love, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment