Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 30, 2013

Hello Family,
Well things just got changed up dramatically here in Canby, Oregon. Yesterday was transfer meeting and I got a new companion named Elder Clark. He is 18 years old and I am follow-up training him. It's interesting. He seems like a super cool guy, but he is either really shy or in shock, because he doesn't talk much. Oh well it will be fun nonetheless. Also, Before transfer meeting we were serving in both wards here in Canby, but they just got split and now we are only in the second ward. Also, what WAS my district just became a zone by itself because of the increase in missionaries. Crazy!
Elder Clark is from Brigham City, Utah. I know you would like to know that.
He only had 15 minutes to email this week, because he couldn't get a library card. so he is sitting there waiting for me so I need to go quick so he doesn't have to wait very long.
This week went pretty well though. Lots of changes.

Love you all, Elder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment